Sunday, January 2, 2011

Keep on going....

Ok a minor hiccup - the pure protein diet was making me very ill. Exceptionally dizzy, headaches, diarrhoea etc So I broke the diet for a couple of days... I still ate sensibly, but I just couldn't maintain pure protein. On 31/12/10 I thought I was going to fall out of the shower I was so dizzy... I couldn't walk in a straight line. It was dangerous.

Today is is 03/01/11 and I am back to eating healthy, on to the cruise phase of the Dukan diet, veges and protein. We'll see how that goes for a week. Gosh last week I was sick.


I have just come back from a nearly 2 hour walk, I covered 10km, which felt really great. I was carrying weights in my backpack as well... which hopefully helped to burn the kilojoules.

All I have had to eat today was lactose free yoghurt and 2 tablespoons of oat bran. I will try and have some vegies later.

All support from any followers is welcome!

No comments: