Monday, December 27, 2010

Day Two

Day one was harder than I anticipated. I was craving sugar like a mofo. I suppose I also didn't stock the fridge well with pure protein snacks, so I couldn't substitute my craving with a Dukan approved snack.
However, I still managed to follow the diet. My food for the day included:
1.5 litres of water / tea / diet soft drinks
lactose free yoghurt with 1.5 tablespoons of oatbran
2 eggs, ham slices and basil omelette
cooked chicken breast
a can of tuna with grain mustard
1 cup of 99% fat free frozen yoghurt.


I also walked for about 30 minutes.



Day two has been a little easier, when for 50 minute, 3.5 km walk, up and down some gigantic stairs. My food for today has included:
1.5 litres of water
lactose free yoghurt with 1.5 tablespoons of oatbran
tuna and mustard
2 slices of mortadella (I forgot how gross it is, so I gave the rest to my dogs)


For dinner I plan on having some steamed fish.

I am also photographing my weight as it appears on the scales each morning. I will try to post the pictures as some incentive soon.

Any comments and advice are very very welcome.

No comments: