Sunday, December 26, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome! This is a Fat Girl's Weight Loss Blog!
My name is Restless and I need support, advice and encouragement to help me loose weight.

Today my weight loss journey starts! I am excited, also a little scared and hoping I have the will to remain committed to this diet, as I have seen excellent results in other people.

The Durkan Diet is how I am going to tackle my weight. After doing some research and seeing some real life results in friends, I believe the Dukan Diet is an achievable and sustainable diet. It will basically teach me to eat the way I should.

You can find more information about the diet here: http://www.dukandiet.co.uk/

I weigh approximately 100kg and am 169cm tall. Therefore, my BMI is 35, I am considered obese. My goal is to be 65kgs, which is right in the middle of my healthy weight range for my height.

I am sad and can't really comprehend how I got this huge. I am fucking gigantic! I wear a size 16-18 and my body looks totally out of proportion to my head. I have become socially withdrawn, my confidence is at an all time low and I don't want to be around people because I don't want to be invited anywhere - because I am embarrassed by the way I look.

So today it starts, and I know I will need your help. I would love your support, advice and even mean comments, because I know they will encourage me to continue.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I look forward to hearing from you all.

No comments: